Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 16/16


Week 16/16:

CF once this week - I suggest you do it early in the week and be smart about what you're doing - Open WOD is a possibility Wednesday night at 8:00PM as I will be there, but you can also make it up after the race next week if you so choose

MONDAY:
Half stamina 1: 2 miles at conversational pace - quiet, quick feet

Full Stamina 1: 3 miles at a conversational pace - quiet, quick feet

WEDNESDAY:
Half Stamina 2: 2 miles at a conversational pace - quiet, quick feet

Full Stamina 2: 4 miles at a conversational pace - quiet, quick feet
(If you are doing the Open workout today, forego this run.)

SATURDAY:
Half Stamina: 1-2 miles at conversational pace - quiet, quick feet

Full Stamina: 2 miles at conversational pace - quiet, quick feet

I've always like the idea of a short run before race day if I can lead in to it with two consecutive rest days.  That is what I have programmed here.

Edit: Sorry for the late post.  Thank Ben Slocum for bringing it to my attention!

1 comment:

  1. MUST RUN SOON!!!!!

    Good luck to everyone running on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete